Thread: No control of outlets from Apex App

Regular Vistor

No control of outlets from Apex App

I have access to see my graphs, temp and Ph. Date and time are correct. However, if I try to get into my outlets, the app stops and backs out. Have I missed something info wise? I read another thread that was having the same issue, and the OP put in his SSID and that fixed his issue. Do I need to do this as well? If so, how do I find out what my SSID is?

The SSID is the name of your wireless network.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    I have uverse, so the name of my network is 2wire964 when I search for networks. is this what I put in the SSID field?

I actually put that in the SSID field in the app, and it is not working.

New User
    I had that same problem for about a week are two the problem is the base unit of the apex no sending data to the apex program I was able to fix that by reinstalling 4.20_1B13

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

New User
    Well I'm having a different problem with my outlets. The app seems to work fine by giving me the current status of all my parameters and equipment. However if i go and manually switch my skimmer off or turn anything on, it just switches back to Auto. It wont stay in the position i want it. Weird... This is my first android phone coming from a iphone 5. Never had any issues with my iphone. Ipad app works perfect too. I currently have the new LG2 phone. Help please?

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2play01 View Post
    Well I'm having a different problem with my outlets. The app seems to work fine by giving me the current status of all my parameters and equipment. However if i go and manually switch my skimmer off or turn anything on, it just switches back to Auto. It wont stay in the position i want it. Weird... This is my first android phone coming from a iphone 5. Never had any issues with my iphone. Ipad app works perfect too. I currently have the new LG2 phone. Help please?
    I have an issue with my Samsung Note. I have used the app for some time with not very many problems. The other day I added an EB4 to the system to get more outlets but the phone app controls everything on my outlet list except the 4 new outlets. I can drag the slider to on off auto and nothing. Yet when I use fusion on the phone everything works fine. Everything works great when I log into the Apex controller from my computer. Am I forgetting something in the setup? Thanks for any thoughts on this!

Thats odd. Probably just something being touchy in the internals or a cache problem in your phone.

Screenshot your settings (so you dont forget them), delete the app, reinstall the app, and type the settings back in.

If that doesnt fix it, post your "xml program" from the classic dashboard. Make sure to hit view source so its formatted right when you paste it in. I can eliminate a couple possibilities by looking at that.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can PROVE it mathematically.

Regular Vistor
    Reinstall of app worked!! Thanks.