Thread: Programming Vortechs in Fusion

Frequent Visitor

Programming Vortechs in Fusion

When you program the vortechs in fusion does it look at the profiles you set up in Apex Profile Setup? Say you select ReefCrest in Fusion...will it look for the profile that has a "vortech type" of reefcrest? Or will it just use the vortechs internal reefcrest setup?

Fusion.jpg

Apex Profile Setup.jpg

No, it's using the Fusion "profiles". You can modify them at will but Fusion has its own "profiles" for the pump and light wizards. For other outlets, the standard profiles apply.

In Fusion the 'profiles' aren't really profiles, they're an integral part of the tdata command. So you get an 'if time' and a 'profile' in one.

There's a limit of 32 profiles and this frees up those profiles to use for other things.
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

Frequent Visitor
    Great, thanks!

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by aquamanic View Post
    No, it's using the Fusion "profiles". You can modify them at will but Fusion has its own "profiles" for the pump and light wizards. For other outlets, the standard profiles apply.

In Fusion the 'profiles' aren't really profiles, they're an integral part of the tdata command. So you get an 'if time' and a 'profile' in one.

There's a limit of 32 profiles and this frees up those profiles to use for other things.
    Al,

If I am understanding you correctly I could go and change the profiles I was using PF1 as Reef Crest to something else because I am using Fusion to program my Vortech pump and it is not using the PF1 profile for that command, yet I would leave my profiles for slow or night because those are not in the Fusion Wizard?

Also would I want to keep my Vortech profiles if say I had my fallback as Reef Crest or if I had a FeedB turn on Pulse Mode correct?

Thanks Jon

Correct on both
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.