Thread: Outlet #1 Not turning off?

New User

Outlet #1 Not turning off?

Hi,

I recently got a new apex after a break then just keeping nanos so only used a JR.

The problem is, I use a BRS Doser on outlets 1 and 2, and my Alk dower on outlet one doesn't seem to turn off when ApexFusion and the programming tells it to. The system says it's off, but it's still running. For some reason I recall years ago when the Apex came out that you should only use stuff that uses more power on the first outlet, however I can't find info on it and can't figure out a good search method for what I'm looking for. The words just are not coming to me. However I also feel like it was turning the outlet on not off that was the issue, but in this case it's turning off.

Long story short, my BRS Doser doesn't appear to turn off when it should even tho Fusion and such says it is.

Is this a outlet issue or user? Please assist.

Thanks in advance,

Gary

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to mention, I just unplugged the outlets for now so I don't have to wake up to 8.9 pH again.

Dont use BRS dosers on any outlet except 4 and 8. They will randomly just stay on if you plug them into any other outlet. If for some reason there is no way to use them in outlets 4 and 8, then you need to plug a splitter or powerstrip into the outlet and then plug both the brs doser and a resistive load like a small nightlight, heater, or anything else that will get the total load above 20 watts.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can PROVE it mathematically.

New User
    thanks Zombie, That's exactly the info I needed. I have two EB8s. I'll put the Dosers on 4, 8, and 4. My heater is a 250 watt so I can leave that where it is. (my graphs shows my heating as is works fine.)

Thanks again, you help is very much appreciated.