Thread: Adding a 7th and 8th MP60 to Apex WXM

New User

Adding a 7th and 8th MP60 to Apex WXM

I have 6 successfully configured and programmed MP60's in my display. I'm trying to add a 7th (June/2011) and 8th (Nov/2012). When I pair either of them with the Apex, they successfully pair and outlets are created but on the vortech controllers they immediately go to the lowest speed setting (1 light) and stay there.

They aren't controllable and you can't turn them off from the Apex either.

I've cleared the memory several times, rebooted my pc, the apex, etc. no luck in getting these last 2 up and running via Apex.

Suggestions?

Do you have lights also connected to this WXM ? WXM should be able to control up to 11 differents devices .

Alain

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by alainb600 View Post
    Do you have lights also connected to this WXM ? WXM should be able to control up to 11 differents devices .

Alain
    Only Vortechs are connected to the WXM.

Delete those 2 pumps outlet ( 7 and 8 ) from the module set up page , hard reboot the contoller , and pair them back one at the time making sure that all other pumps are powerd OFF ( meaning the actual power on the driver is OFF and not only turn them OFF form the pumps outlets ) . I have personnally set up 6 radions and 4 pumps on the same WXM and it worked perfectly .

Alain

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by alainb600 View Post
    Delete those 2 pumps outlet ( 7 and 8 ) from the module set up page , hard reboot the contoller , and pair them back one at the time making sure that all other pumps are powerd OFF ( meaning the actual power on the driver is OFF and not only turn them OFF form the pumps outlets ) . I have personnally set up 6 radions and 4 pumps on the same WXM and it worked perfectly .

Alain
    Good news - This worked and i successfully added my 7th and 8th MP60 to the Apex. They are now programmed.

Bad news - The Sync and AntiSync profiles I created aren't working. Here is the profile and one of the vortech programs.

Sync Profile
    Apex Sync Profile.jpg

Vortech Outlet Program
    Apex Vortech Outlet.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by OzATL View Post
    Good news - This worked and i successfully added my 7th and 8th MP60 to the Apex. They are now programmed.

Bad news - The Sync and AntiSync profiles I created aren't working. Here is the profile and one of the vortech programs.

Sync Profile
    Apex Sync Profile.jpg

Vortech Outlet Program
    Apex Vortech Outlet.jpg
    Fallback should be the first line of programming , Set go as second line .Also Vortech_5_8 is set as ???

Alain