Thread: Help!

New User

Help!

I finally had the time to update my firmware so I could move to fusion. However I think I've bricked it. I directly connected my Mac to my controller with an Ethernet cable. I disable wireless. I followed the instructions to the letter and have gone through multiple other threads on the forum and followed everything. I now have a blank display and no control over anything. The update is stuck at 76% with continuouse timeouts and fail to unlock errors.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

New User
    I scrolled through the log. I'm getting error send block messages also

You don't have control because your firmware isn't loading 100%. But it's not bricked. You just need to get a good software load.

Have you tried a different ethernet cable?

Can you post a screen shot of the network settings for your laptop and your controller?
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

New User

Help!

I'm using a desktop Mac. From what if read this may be a Mac issue. I've got a buddy bringing over a pc. I'll get some screen shots up in mo

New User

New User
    Ok now im stuck. I don't know how to configure this window computer

New User
    Strike 2. Buddy's laptops Ethernet port is not working. My brother inlay is coming over later today with his. Fingers crossed.

New User
    Ok. I got the firmware and webpages updated. Everything is live again. Last issue I'm having is getting fusion set up. My apex is connected to a wireless adaptor normally. When I type its ip into a web browser I dont get my dashboard anymore. Any ideas.

Here's instructions on how to configure your controller to access Fusion:

http://www.neptunesystems.com/downloads/docs/afqs.pdf
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboynj View Post
    Ok. I got the firmware and webpages updated. Everything is live again. Last issue I'm having is getting fusion set up. My apex is connected to a wireless adaptor normally. When I type its ip into a web browser I dont get my dashboard anymore. Any ideas.
    Use the display menu to look up the current IP address of the Apex. Or use the discovery tool in the firmware updater - that's the magnifying glass icon.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    IP address is correct. When I connect a computer directly with an Ethernet cable I'm able to navigate to the ip. I get prompted for my un and pw. The web page loads but All I get is a blank webpage.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyboynj View Post
    ...All I get is a blank webpage.
    Did you closely watch when you updated the webpages that every page was updated successfully? Sometimes, a few will not get updated when others do. The solution to that is to run the "update webpages" procedure again and ensure every one gets updated even if it takes multiple passes to get it done.

Also, ensure you have cleared your browser cache, then try to display the pages again.
    Bert

New User
    Ok. I have that. Now I can't the the fusion tag. I'm getting the fusion communication error on the dashboard tile. This was a lot harder than it should be.

Earlier, you said you had the computer directly connected to the Apex. Is that still the case? The Apex must be connected to your home network so it can communicate with the Fusion servers through the Internet.

If it is now connected to your router - is DHCP enabled? If not, post a screenshot of the current Apex network settings.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Well. As quickly as it wasn't working it now is. I have it all working. Thanks for all the help guys. Now it's time to play around with all this stuff.