Thread: Variable Speed Outle Status

Frequent Visitor

Variable Speed Outle Status

Is there a way in the app to see what the status is for a VSO? For instance, wave1a, night, and so forth. I see this in my dashboard, but the app only shows on or off states and an orange status light.

Thanks,

-g

That's all you can see in the app.

Have you tried running Fusion on your phone? That will give you what you want.
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

You can see the active profile by looking at the most recent entry for that outlet on the History screen
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by aquamanic View Post
    That's all you can see in the app.

Have you tried running Fusion on your phone? That will give you what you want.
    Ok, thanks. No, I haven't tried fusion. I'm a network guy and a bit protective of my data and ability to govern my own connections. (admitted control issues!) Not a big deal to see what's going on with the wave pumps I guess, just got them going this weekend and watching to make sure they do what I program them to do. After trusting the program for a week or so watching the dashboard, I'll probably not look at it much anyway. I do love that the apex can control my jebaos now. I can't believe some people call the apex an expensive timer/power strip. It controls my Co2, emails me and gives me instant data from anywhere. Now it also controls my wave pumps. Too cool!

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    You can see the active profile by looking at the most recent entry for that outlet on the History screen
    Thanks. I may try to activate logging for the vsp. Not sure if it makes a new entry for each status change which would fill my daily logs pretty quickly. I'll play with it and see.

Thanks for the suggestions!

-g

A log entry is created any time the outlet changes state via the program if you have logging enabled for that outlet.
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

Yep, you'd have to have logging enabled for that outlet to be able to see it in the iOS app's History.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.