Thread: disconnections

New User

disconnections

hello friends i been fighting 2 months i have my apex connected with internet power plug sometimes it stay connected and after some time it will disconnect from fusion i dont know nothing about network. To connect again i need to restart the modem and the plug any one know how to solve this issue and what is the solution to have stable connection with apex

New User
    Ive been having the same issues with my Apex. If your issues is the same as mine try setting up a port forwarding rule for your apex. I just set one up so only time will till but I am sure this was my issue. Try watching the video below for help.

https://youtu.be/xzBM9jqaMFY

read this too
    https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...king-Guide.pdf

Port forwarding has nothing to do with Apex Fusion communications. It is not used.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Port forwarding has nothing to do with Apex Fusion communications. It is not used.
    Russ any advise to what could be causing our apex to disconnect?

Sorry, can't offer much help here - I've not had a problem with disconnects.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.