In your forum profile, there is a field called My Location. An entry was required at the time of registration, but many people just put something meaningless in there, like "Home", "In a galaxy far far away...", "Somewhere between here and there"and so on. (Yes, these are actual real-life location field entries!)

The location info is not used for marketing demographics or anything like that. The sole purpose for requesting this info is so that others can identify your general location, and indirectly, tell what time zone you are in.

You might be surprised at just how often that a valid location being listed in a user's profile has helped me (and others) help that user faster and/or better.

So please take a moment immediately after reading this post to check your profile and update the My Location field as needed. No need to be too detailed - we're not looking for your mailing address. Just give us concise info sufficient to tell what city & state, province, country, major metropolitan area or similar and/or the time zone you are in.

Examples of suitable location entries:

• Milwaukee, Wisconsin
  • London, UK (People in UK might be appalled at this thought, but there *is* more than one London!)
  • Berlin, Germany
  • Berlin, Pennsylvania (yes, there's more than one Berlin, too)
  • Arizona
  • Scotland
  • US, Pacific Time
  • Greece
  • Brisbane/Australian Eastern Time
  • Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • Atlantic Standard Time (Canada)

Just click here to go to your profile: https://forum.neptunesystems.com/pro...do=editprofile

Thanks!