Thread: video tile

Frequent Visitor

video tile

in fusion can you put more than 1 video tile?

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by fishuntbike View Post
    in fusion can you put more than 1 video tile?
    Yep I have three cams running on my Fusion....They run like a slide show and you can arrange the order they show the slides
    Jon

It's only a single tile however. But like Jon says, you can have multiple media elements defined that cycle in that single tile.
    Al

I do not work for Neptune. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums!
    For Neptune support send an email (don't call) to: [email protected] .
    Manuals for all products including the
    Comprehensive Reference Manual can be found here.

Frequent Visitor
    I added one ...but I put the local URL (eg 192.168.1.11) does it means cannot access this external, if I put my dyndns URL it won't work?

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by fishuntbike View Post
    I added one ...but I put the local URL (eg 192.168.1.11) does it means cannot access this external, if I put my dyndns URL it won't work?
    I have mine all work threw my dyndns url, but depending on the camera you need to get the correct video stream url and on some cameras like Foscam you need to have a user name & password in the url string
    Jon

Frequent Visitor
    both working with dyndns...awesome thanks guys

Frequent Visitor
    But wait ...it work on my omputer but not on my samsung galaxy 4 phone and my samsung galaxy tab 3.0....how to make it work?

Frequent Contributor
    Can you be more specific as what browser on your phone or tablet??.....It works on mine using Firefox or Chrome (but Chrome can be touchy)....lol

Also some cameras can only handle "x" amount of feed that it can run simultaneously....for example at times I will have a grey tile as a picture on Fusion as I will have the same camera feed on say my camera app, cell phone, classic dashboard ect.

Hope this might help?
    Jon

Frequent Visitor
    Chrome

Frequent Visitor
    ok it works on firefox now..thanks

Frequent Contributor
    no problem...glad you have it working...
    Jon

New User
    Is there a way you could maybe walk me threw this? I just purchased a Foscam F19826P and got it up and running but running into the issue where when entering the IP address/ URL it takes you to foscam's app which makes you enter a username and password. I'm pretty much stuck and don't know what to do next... i looked at the site you recommend but don't want to pay for the service not knowing if it will work or not... look forward in hearing back, Thanks!

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by RYR-Reef View Post
    Is there a way you could maybe walk me threw this? I just purchased a Foscam F19826P and got it up and running but running into the issue where when entering the IP address/ URL it takes you to foscam's app which makes you enter a username and password. I'm pretty much stuck and don't know what to do next... i looked at the site you recommend but don't want to pay for the service not knowing if it will work or not... look forward in hearing back, Thanks!
    Follow the instructions in this thread this is how I got mine set

https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...feed-to-Fusion

Hope this helps
    Jon

New User
    I've attempt that and it doesn't work... the first part works but then the second just sits there forever trying to load :-( Been messing with it for an entire day already. Was on the phone with Foscam they told me to contact Neptune, Neptune told me to contact Foscam so SOL. I've searched online for hours and feel like i've tried everything..... i bought the nicest cam they make thinking this would be easy lo

Frequent Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by RYR-Reef View Post
    I've attempt that and it doesn't work... the first part works but then the second just sits there forever trying to load :-( Been messing with it for an entire day already. Was on the phone with Foscam they told me to contact Neptune, Neptune told me to contact Foscam so SOL. I've searched online for hours and feel like i've tried everything..... i bought the nicest cam they make thinking this would be easy lo
    It worked with mine???....

What browser are you using Chrome, Firefox..ect

It is getting late, but if you wanted to post your camera info here or PM me I will take a look tomorrow and see what is going on...

Also if you have not updated your Foscam firmware I highly recommend to do this...... as mine is only 2 months and there has been at least 4 firmware updated and if you do update the firmware make sure you go in order don't just jump to the most current firmware!!!!
    Jon

New User
    Ya it is getting late I actually gave up but then started searching again while in bed lol. I have updated for the tech support at Foscam made me before starting the diagnostic. I'm using safari(apple) but have also tried it on a pc using explorer. I'll send you a pm appreciate your help! Like if you don't get the PM.

New User
    Spend a good part of the morning and decided to call Foscam again and was able to get a different person who was very helpful! They were able to login remotely and I just changed all my passwords and logins to be the same and gave them access to it all....... an hour later they were able to get it all set up and working for me! Thanks jommos75 for all the help and support!