Thread: Foscam into apex fusion media tile

Regular Vistor

Foscam into apex fusion media tile

I dont know if im blind or just missed it, I found multiple posts talking about it but none that made this work. I am trying to get my foscam video feed into the media tile on my apex fusion with no luck.

Are there any clear instructions? I did this for the URL

http://****/cgi-bin/CGIStream.cgi?cm...er=***&pwd=***

*** those include the foscam ip and my user name and password.

Regular Vistor
    Anybody?

Frequent Visitor
    It's been awhile since I set mine up, but I found the following thread very useful:
    https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...shes-Apex-Dash

The first post has a link to enable MJPEG feed. You use the link from that to create a tiny url and plug that into fusion. Everything you need is on the first page. I will say there are some caveats. This may or may not work depending on which camera you have. Also my setup seems to work intermittently now. It was working all the time for the first month or two and degraded from there not sure why. Good luck

update: I setup everything again using both goo.gl and tinyurl. Both video streams seem to work in firefox with fusion. Only tinyurl works in chrome for video the goo.gl url image stream works for both. So try switching browsers too.