Thread: Icecap (Gyre) 4K

New User

Icecap (Gyre) 4K

I just purchased the Icecap 4K and am very confused on how or if it can be controlled by my Apex. My intent is to use ports 3/4 on the VDM module and connect to the 0v-10v mini plug on the Icecap controller. That part is easy

My output configuration "GyreControl" for that is:
    Fallback OFF
    If Time 07:00 to 20:59 Then GyreSpdDay
    If Time 21:00 to 06:59 Then GyreSpdNite
    If FeedA 000 Then OFF
    If FeedB 000 Then OFF

I then made 2 profiles, GyreSpdDay and GyreSpdNite (see attached photos). I am not sure on what settings to use in configuration of GyreSpdNite? Any help here would be appreciated.

If I thought I was confused with Apex, I really have no idea what to change in the Hydros app? I don't even know if what I am trying to do is possible, so any ideas, help or where to read up on it would be very much appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Frequent Visitor
    You are approaching it opposite, the pump programming.

The actual "flow" program is done within the Hydros app. There, you choose all the specific settings etc. You choose what voltage corresponds to that mode. Then, the apex gives voltage to the icecap controller, to initiate that setting.

The procedure outlined here is to start a feed mode, but you do similar programming for flow modes etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdSzC_jdScQ

Frequent Visitor
    Revisiting this thread. Are there any tutorials showing how to program Icecap 4K pumps with Apex?