Thread: BATTERY OK will not turn off

New User

BATTERY OK will not turn off

Have a Vortech Gen2 MP40 that is hooked up to an Echotech battery back up. Power went off to unit and switched to battery back up. When power was restored I have in red "BATTERY OK" on dashboard that will not go away. It has been that way for 2 days. I have tried clearing the Vortech pump memory several times with no results. Pump runs fine and seems to be on the program I set for it.
    Any suggestions?

New User
    To resolve this issue I have to disconnect the cable from the WXM. This happens EVERY time I turn the pump off to feed. Apex support response was "This is normal"

Is the Vortech power supply plugged into an EB outlet and are you turning off power to the Vortech during the feed cycle? If so, use If Feed in the WXM outlet, not the EB outlet.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    I have the same problem. ITS REALLY annoying!!! hope this gets fixed on a patch. The pump is working normal (in correct flow modes) but fusion shows this.apexbatteryok.jpg

The pump drivers do not send an "all clear" message to the WXM when a stall or on-battery condition goes away. It's a Vortech issue, not a WXM issue. So the only way to make that message go away is to disconnect and reconnect the WXM.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    If you don't want to get under your stand etc to clear the message you can update the WXM module firmware even if it doesn't need it and it clears the message. I just tried it.
    Chad

Frequent Contributor
    Unplug the Aquabus cable from the WXM and plug it back in and it should clear the error.
    Jon