Thread: iOS 9.0

Frequent Visitor

iOS 9.0

Has any one had issues since new iOS?? I can't select what type of programming to use. I want to select advance tab but I can't select it from the drop down menu

No issue on my IPhone using Safari .
    Alain

Frequent Visitor
    Yea I am ok in safari too. Should of specified this only happens in the Apex App

IOS App ? If so , it is possible as this app was not recently supported by Neptune . Have you tried Fusion ?

PS : I just tried it on my IPhone , it seem to be working OK but it will not let me chose between profiles : it is stuck on PF1 .
    Alain

Frequent Visitor
    Yea iOS app. Fusion works fine. Sometimes I like using the app better than fusion. I'll try deleting and reinstalling

Frequent Visitor
    I just experienced the same problem. I like using the app for quick changes and maintenance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    I haven't upgraded to Fusion, frankly I'm scared to update my firmware, I don't want to brick my controller.

I use the app extensively, especially when doing tank maintenance. I hope the app is not a goner under iOS 9.

Quote Originally Posted by Yogre View Post
    I haven't upgraded to Fusion, frankly I'm scared to update my firmware, I don't want to brick my controller.

I use the app extensively, especially when doing tank maintenance. I hope the app is not a goner under iOS 9.
    Being a beta tester for quite a while i have upgrade firmware , downgrade , use specials files and many other things about 100 times since a couple of years . I dont see why you should be afraid of that . If you use the right procedure , it's a piece of cake .
    Alain

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Alain B View Post
    Being a beta tester for quite a while i have upgrade firmware , downgrade , use specials files and many other things about 100 times since a couple of years . I dont see why you should be afraid of that . If you use the right procedure , it's a piece of cake .
    The forums seem to be full of people that have followed the procedures and gotten a brick Apex. I'm not the most IT savvy guy in the world, and since I travel a lot I really don't have time to troubleshoot a failed firmware update.

Someday hopefully soon I'll get a backup Apex brain, and try the firmware update. Till then I'll have to pass on iOS9 because I really need the Apex app to work.

Frequent Visitor
    I'm a fusion user, and I am IT savvy, but I prefer to use the app vs a web browser when connecting remotely. I hope this is an oversight that will be addressed for the app. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to view or change the variable speed ports from the app, which would be great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk