Thread: Android app not working after upgrade to Galaxy Note5

New User

Android app not working after upgrade to Galaxy Note5

I have been successfully accessing my Apex using Fusion on my Android for over a year. I just upgraded my android to a Galaxy Note 5, running Android 5.1.1.
    My fusion no longer works as I am having trouble adding my Apex to it. After entering my login details, it just goes to a "Please wait ...Login Setup..." pop up and then reverts back to the login in screen with nothing new.

I have even tried uninstalling the App and reinstalling. I am using all the defaults, just entering username login as I do on a PC. I have no issues using my same username / password on fusion thru the web.

Any suggestions appreciated

APEX Fusion is a web site you access with a web browser, not an installable app. Are you talking about the Apex app from the Google store, or Fusion? They are different. Sounds like you mean the Android app.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

If using the app, the username and password are not necessarily the same as for Fusion. Try admin & 1234.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    APEX Fusion is a web site you access with a web browser, not an installable app. Are you talking about the Apex app from the Google store, or Fusion? They are different. Sounds like you mean the Android app.
    You are correct. I forgot what I did to use it on the phone and had incorrectly assumed that the App on GogglePlay was it. Login in on the web and creating a short cut on the phone worked just fine.

Thanks!