Thread: Awesome Customer Service from Neptune Systems Tech Support! A BIG THANK YOU!

New User

Awesome Customer Service from Neptune Systems Tech Support! A BIG THANK YOU!

At present, I am deployed with the US Military in the middle east. At home back in the states sits my 90 Gallon tank with Apex Lite... It controls the basic functions.. MP Pumps, Return Pump, ATO, Sump Pump (For gallon a day Water Changes) Salt Water Pump (For fresh Salt Water after Sump Pump has ran), Temp, PH, etc...

My roommate at home informed me of a small problem (Related to my programming) and I contacted Neptune Systems (NS) via their Facebook page. Within an hour I received a call back to a US number I have set up. We Paul, the technician and I both went onto Apex Fusion, and he fixed the problems immediately.

I don't know what other's have experienced in regard to NS's Customer Service, but I can unequivocally say that NS has THE BEST customer service out of ANY customer service I have EVER had to deal with over the phone. Every time I need help, I get it.. and it is always the best. And now, here I am in the Middle East, at 22:00 (10 pm for you civilians) I'm tired, and want to sleep, but can't till I get this problem taken care of, and they solved it!

THANK YOU AGAIN!

From an undisclosed location in SE Asia

Paul is really good and helped me out a few times when I was still getting the hang of things.

If you ever run into issues again and time is of the essence, posting here is always a good option too for and programming help.

Thank you for your service. Happy Thanksgiving!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk