Thread: using heater icons on the display module

New User

using heater icons on the display module

I have configured my display module so that page 2 displays the heater icon (left/right arrows).

When I am at my dashboard in Apex Fusion and I set the heater to ON to force it on the icon changes to ON.

When I am at my dashboard in Apex Fusion and I set the heater to OFF to force it off the icon changes to OFF.

When I am at the dashboard in Apex Fusion and I set the heater to AUTO the heater icon displays as left/right arrows.

What I would like it to do is to display ON when the heater automatically gets turned on and display OFF when the heater automatically gets turned OFF.

The heater that I am using does not give any indication that it is on or off. My heater is in the overflow box.
    I would like to quickly set the display to display page 2 (by hitting the right arrow button on the display module) and at a glance be able to tell that my heater is currently on or off.

How do I do this?

Regular Vistor
    The icon left/right is telling you if it is on or off, I have me heater set as the thermometer icon but regardless of which icon you choose it will have an on and off state. Ok take the left and right arrow if it points right it is on and if it points left it is off, the thermometer has an up and down arrow the up is on the down is off.

I don't think you can have the words on and off that is the manual function.