Thread: Waveline DC2500HP

New User

Waveline DC2500HP

Does anyone have any experience with the Waveline DC2500HP Pump? I am looking to find out how well it interacts with the Apex and if you need any special adapters or modules from Apex.

As long as you get one from a more recent batch (I believe manufacture date august 2015 or later), they come with the apex compatible driver. All you need is an ethernet cable.

New User
    Do you know if I can use the Apex to control the speed and the feed mode? I currently have a regular AC pump. (not sure of the brand). I am looking to use my current feed cycle button to cycle the pump on and off as well as to ramp up and down the speed.

That waveline pump is variable speed so you can control the speed with the apex. It works kinda odd with waveline controllers. Basically if the apex signal is a higher intensity than the controller is set to, it will override the controller with the apex setting. Otherwise it will default to the waveline controller setting.

So you need to set the controller as low as it will go and plug the power supply into an EB8 if you want it to turn off completely.