Thread: DOS container volume.

New User

DOS container volume.

Can we use container volumes as variables in programming? Such as: "If Container_1 = 1000 Then OFF"?

No. The optical sensors are how you tell if a reservoir is low.

If switch-name OPEN Then ...
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I dont have a DDR, was playing around with the settings in the apex's onboard dashboard.

You can't yet. I brought up the idea to Neptune during beta testing of the DDR, and I would love to see it come down the line soon. It would be so useful for those of use doing AWC with the DOS in large containers.

NSI Member
    @RussM

Any way to do this yet.

If I can set my container volume to 3700ml and Container Volume Left to a certain amount (1500ml) and Apex knows how much I dose shouldn't I be able to have the system warn me when the dosing containers are getting low based off the entered amounts?

Frequent Visitor
    I wanted to bring this back up. Is there any way we can use this since its already in Fusion 2016? (Modules/DOS/Configure) I just clicked fill and the volume left went to 2000. DOS just dosed an amount and that amount was subtracted from volume left so I know it does work. The variable is there in the software and the calculations are already being made - We just need access to it.

This would be a great visual reminder for my AWC setup! Of course I have float switches in place now that send alerts but getting new water sorted takes time so a few days can pass before I refill some times. Time for further automation I think!
    Rob

New User
    Any idea on how to trick the Dos into activating this volume tile (besides adding a ddr?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only other way I am aware of is to add optical switches. I requested this feature when it first released to enable the metering without a ddr but hasn't happened.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    See my post here on how I did it.

New User
    Thanks. Parts on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk