Thread: Foscam FI8910W Working in Fusion

New User

Foscam FI8910W Working in Fusion

For those of you with this camera, I was successful in streaming real time video to Fusion after following the Foscam instructions for setting up streaming through port forwarding on my Airport Extreme. I struggled with trying to find the right coding to place in the settings on Fusion for literally a couple of hours until I had a Sheldon Cooper-like epiphany. In the Push Server Mode of the Foscam, simply Control-click the video stream and choose "Copy Image Address", and paste it into Fusion, and choose the Image/Motion JPEG setting

The paste would look something like this:

http ://XX.XX.XX.XX:YYYY/videostream.cgi?user=YOURUSERNAME&pwd=YOURPASSWORD

Where XX.XX.XX.XX is your Public IP Address, and YYYY is the port you opened on your router for the camera when setting it up.

Hope this helps.

New User
    Awesome! Worked great! Thank you!

Regular Vistor
    Question.. so I finally was able to get my foscam to populate and view in fusion.. on my computer.. but when I log into fusion on my phone, I cannot seem to get the live video.

However, when writing this post I had an idea.. i logged into fusion on my phone and removed the video then locked it and exited out. Logged back in, added the camera view and hit the settings function clicked view and boom.. it was there. BTW I used http://usernsme:password@ipaddress:port/video.cgi to get logged into my foscam F18910W. Hope this helps anyone with similar problems.

New User
    Getting any of my ip cameras up in fusion about drove me nuts until I saw this post. I had the url right, but I was trying to view it in IE. Opened fusion in Chrome and there it was!