Thread: Ecotech Radion - from .etg file to fusion?

New User

Ecotech Radion - from .etg file to fusion?

Hello,

I have two Radion´s that I have been running just a simple self made light schedule on, but i want to upgrade to something more professional, made by someone that really know what they are doing - unlike me!

After reading the Coral Lab article by Ecotech i really wanted to try out the SPS AB+ program. http://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/...ralLab_WP1.pdf
    I downloaded the file and tried to open it in Ecosmart Live, but it does not seem to want to open without having the lamp connected to my computer, and to do that i guess i have to reset my lamps and run them via ecosmart... i really did not want to do that, but instead convert the .etg file into Fusion and run the lamps via my Apex.

Does anyone know how to do this? (if its possible?)

- - - Updated - - -

By the way, i opened the program in a text editor - looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?><ArtificialModeSchedule><DataPoi nts><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>true</NightMode><EventTimeString>12:0:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>0.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>2.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.0</CoolWhite><Green>0.0</Green><HyperRed>0.0</HyperRed><UV>0.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>true</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>false</IsStartNight></DataPoint><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>false</NightMode><EventTimeString>12:21:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>1.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>2.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.0</CoolWhite><Green>0.0</Green><HyperRed>0.0</HyperRed><UV>2.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>false</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>false</IsStartNight></DataPoint><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>true</NightMode><EventTimeString>21:0:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>0.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>0.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.0</CoolWhite><Green>0.0</Green><HyperRed>0.0</HyperRed><UV>0.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>false</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>true</IsStartNight></DataPoint><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>false</NightMode><EventTimeString>20:38:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>1.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>2.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.0</CoolWhite><Green>0.0</Green><HyperRed>0.0</HyperRed><UV>2.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>false</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>false</IsStartNight></DataPoint><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>false</NightMode><EventTimeString>20:9:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>1.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>2.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.48</CoolWhite><Green>0.48</Green><HyperRed>0.48</HyperRed><UV>2.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>false</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>false</IsStartNight></DataPoint><DataPoint><Storms>false</Storms><StormFrequency>0</StormFrequency><Clouds>false</Clouds><CloudFrequency>0</CloudFrequency><NightMode>false</NightMode><EventTimeString>13:4:0</EventTimeString><Brightness>1.0</Brightness><RoyalBlue>2.0</RoyalBlue><Blue>2.0</Blue><CoolWhite>0.48</CoolWhite><Green>0.48</Green><HyperRed>0.48</HyperRed><UV>2.0</UV><Intensity>0.0</Intensity><IsStartDay>false</IsStartDay><IsStartNight>false</IsStartNight></DataPoint></DataPoints></ArtificialModeSchedule>

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    Simply put, No. Not without a lot of work as I understand it. Use the fusion scheduler and try to mimic the intensities and colors as best you can. One feature I liked about Ecosmart live was the ability to pick some of the premade schedules but having to deal with the horrible interface that ESL is was not worth that little benefit IMO>
    Chad

New User
    If you use a profile to set your light schedule like I do, mimicking the AB+ schedule is fairly simple.