Thread: Apex Fusion XML view

New User

Apex Fusion XML view

With my Apex I am able to access the XML view of the controller via an internal webpage. If I wanted to programmatically get my probe data how can I do that with Apex Fusion? Thanks.

There is no XML data available from Fusion. XML is only available from the Apex itself.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Are there plans to add it in the near future? Will all third party services that would read the XML be going away (less incentive for people to change their router settings now that Fusion is available)?

Quote Originally Posted by dtum View Post
    Will all third party services that would read the XML be going away (less incentive for people to change their router settings now that Fusion is available)?
    As Fusion continues to evolve, IMO, the value & benefit of 3rd party sites - including my own site, Reeftronics - will decrease. For example, I recently retired a couple of the online tools on Reeftronics which were rendered obsolete by corresponding, easier to use functionality having been added to APEX Fusion.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.