Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WXM compatible with upcoming ecotech radion G4?

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Peo1987 View Post
    Just a heads up mate, 1st of all I'm off to bed so good luck.... 2nd off all the warm white channel still doesn't work so don't get to excited

Night night.

Ah, man, am I so glad you posted this at just the right time. I just updated my firmware 2 days ago and was planning on trying this beta out since Russ announced it's release. I was procrastinating since I did not want to go through the ritual of disconnecting the different parts of my Apex setup and going through this process again so soon. So I just logged into my email to get the link Russ posted and had an email from the forum informing me of this post.

So now I guess I will just wait for the official release of the update. After a bit of thought, since I have a 4 bulb T5 retrofit kit in my hood above my aquarium, those two extra channels probably won't add much to my lighting setup. I will, of course, still look forward to the official update but it is probably not worth risking installing a beta when I probably have enough lighting already.

As was requested in the beta firmware area, please post any feedback or issues about the beta and the new Radion G4 Pro support in the Apex Classic in that sub-forum at https://forum.neptunesystems.com/for...4-50-Open-Beta

Please keep all discussion of beta firmware in that one place so it can be tracked and worked with better. Also, provide full details of any issues encountered, including a clear description of the issue and programming in use (if applicable).
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Did this complete beta?
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    As was requested in the beta firmware area, please post any feedback or issues about the beta and the new Radion G4 Pro support in the Apex Classic in that sub-forum at https://forum.neptunesystems.com/for...4-50-Open-Beta

Please keep all discussion of beta firmware in that one place so it can be tracked and worked with better. Also, provide full details of any issues encountered, including a clear description of the issue and programming in use (if applicable).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123