Thread: Apex mobile Ap

Regular Vistor

Apex mobile Ap

Installed the App on my Android mobile and it's working fine. Installed it today on wife's mobile and it loads do e and I see the initial page with the support resources menu (Neptune systems, user support forum , email support) but not getting the app itself with the readings or outlets ... I'm sure I'm missing a step to link the so to my Apex but just can't remember how I did it on my mobile.
    Thanks for your help .

Frequent Contributor
    Best is not to use the App as that will only work within your home network unless you have setup port forwarding configured correctly in your router. The simplest way you control your Apex anywhere in the world on any device that is connected to the internet is through Apex Fusion.

Just open up your favorite browser on your phone and login to your Fusion account.
    Jon

Regular Vistor
    I'm already using fusion but at times internet is down so fusion gets disconnected in this case mobile app still works from my home network... I have it working on my mobile and just downloaded on wife's mobile but can't remember how to link it to my Apex.

Regular Vistor
    Went and reinstalled the apex app on my mobile and upon opening the first time I get those 3 vertical points where I can go and add my apex. This is not the case on my wife's Android nor on couple other androids I tried so all I get is a page with no menu to add my Apex. Any info on this please ?

Regular Vistor
    Solved it. Apparently on some Android versions the menu button doesn't show up and you have to long press the recent applications button to have the menu.
    Not Clever at all and it's weird this wasn't mentioned nearly anywhere except in one comment from one user on play store

New User
    having the same issue with my s7 edge but nothing happens when i long press the recent apps button. Any other help?

Same problem with HTC 10. No menu button on screen and long holding recent apps button tries to enable split screen. I want to be able to use the widget that comes with the app but can't add any devices to do that.

New User
    The app used to work pretty fine in my old Samsung, but I have a new Huawei and doesn't works. There is no menu on screen. Anyone can solve this problem?

Try long holding the back button. That's how it works on my galaxy s7

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.