Thread: Power outage and now power bar not working?

New User

Power outage and now power bar not working?

Power was out for about an hour and then came on and now the power bar will not put any power out. The apex icon is orange. I can see everything on my app like normal and its reading and everything is still programmed, but power bar is not turning the plugs on? Help please. I have to leave town in 4 days and need the system up and running before I go.

New User
    Did you get this figured out? Same exact thing has happened to me. I've got a red exclamation point on my EB32 on Fusion as well.

New User
    Anyone? I'll submit a ticket in the AM if I don't get a response tonight.

New User
    I had the same issue with my energy bar after Hurricane Mathew roared past. I used the reset button and unplugged it. No dice there, though I did hear relays resetting. I then updated t firmware and waited about 5 minutes. That seemed to do the trick. I have a second energy bar for my lighting. Does anyone know how to bring up the second energy bar on the dashboard? Not a big deal, but I get annoyed not seeing it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondor66 View Post
    I had the same issue with my energy bar after Hurricane Mathew roared past. I used the reset button and unplugged it. No dice there, though I did hear relays resetting. I then updated t firmware and waited about 5 minutes. That seemed to do the trick. I have a second energy bar for my lighting. Does anyone know how to bring up the second energy bar on the dashboard? Not a big deal, but I get annoyed not seeing it there.

Click the lock looking icon on the dashboard...this will unlock the dashboard..the new EB should be in the box all the way at the top...drag it down to where you want to put it...

New User

Missing EB on Dashboard

Quote Originally Posted by ifirefight View Post
    Click the lock looking icon on the dashboard...this will unlock the dashboard..the new EB should be in the box all the way at the top...drag it down to where you want to put it...
    Yep Tried that. No dice there. The outlets are visible, but the power consumption for the second EB8 (The primary EB8 power display is by default, on the lower right of the dashboard) is not there. Everything connected to my second EB8 is working properly. Just a minor annoyance...