Thread: Reloading from backup not working

Frequent Visitor

Reloading from backup not working

My Apex lite recently crashed and lost all it's programing. Everything came back online except the internal web server although it maintained my network settings and fusion access. I flashed with the latest firmware and updated the webpages and now I can get back into the classic dashboard. When I attempt to restore configuration from a backup, the webpage refreshes but nothing happens. What's going on? I considered a corrupt backup, however I have several old backups and none of the will restore. Thank you for your assistance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Matt

You need to wait a couple of minutes. The Apex will process the restored configuration data then reboot when it's done.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Thank you for the very quick reply. I'll give it some time, perhaps I'm just impatient. If it makes a difference, I'm hardwired (not wifi).
    Matt

Frequent Visitor
    Update - couldn't get it to work for some reason, was using Firefox. I didn't try closing the browser and re-opening or anything like that, but as soon as switching to IE it worked. I suspect not an issue with the Apex, more than likely in the browser sending the configuration file. RussM, thanks again for our assistance.
    Matt

Frequent Visitor
    More likely you need to clear the browser's cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Mstefa1 View Post
    Update - couldn't get it to work for some reason, was using Firefox. I didn't try closing the browser and re-opening or anything like that, but as soon as switching to IE it worked. I suspect not an issue with the Apex, more than likely in the browser sending the configuration file. RussM, thanks again for our assistance.