Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: MACNA 2016 Product Announcements

Regular Vistor
    Is there a release date on the Apex ATO?

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

New User
    What's the release date for IoTa ?

Regular Vistor
    I need a new ATO and like the flow sensors as well. This was announced quite some time ago, so are we any closer to being able to buy these units and will they work with the previous generation Apex?

Regular Vistor
    I would love to know the same exact thing. That Apex ATO looked very good. If not an exact date but perhaps a quarter will do. Spring, Summer, Fall?

Regular Vistor
    Same here.. My Ato is old and need to be change soon and im going to buy the FMM why ato but nothing here is happening it looks like.... People sad Sad that Neptune Was going to realesed it in 2016 and here we are 09.02.17...

Regular Vistor
    Quite. I need to replace my ATO and I'm about to plumb in my return pump, so I'd love to be able to get this now for flow and ATO. There's nothing worse than announcing something, showing what appears to be a finished product and then months later you still can't buy it.

Do we know if it will work with the 2016 Apex?

The ATO will work with the Apex 2016 and stand alone based on the information available.

With regard to announcing and not releasing, it is a bummer for sure but I would rather endure a little waiting and have a fully rested product in my hand as opposed to something buggy.
    Rob

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by rlauer View Post
    The ATO will work with the Apex 2016 and stand alone based on the information available.

With regard to announcing and not releasing, it is a bummer for sure but I would rather endure a little waiting and have a fully rested product in my hand as opposed to something buggy.
    Sure, although I would rather they announced it nearer release. I've seen some Companies announce a product that is coming soon and three years later there's no sign of it. I much prefer something being announced when it's ready.

Anyway, based on some websites it looks like it is coming very soon in the US - I wonder how long we'll have to wait for it in the UK.

Frequent Visitor
    Some insiders have had them for a few weeks now. They looked like they were shipped in retail packaging so baring any serious issues during beta testing, this should be available very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor
    Is there a release date for the ATO?

Frequent Visitor

MACNA 2016 Product Announcements

Beta testers are being selected for the ATO right now. Should be very soon after that.

Just FYI,
    You can buy the FMK now, then add the optical sensors and the pmup to make it an ATO.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by vhuang168 View Post
    Beta testers are being selected for the ATO right now. Should be very soon after that.

Just FYI,
    You can buy the FMK now, then add the optical sensors and the pmup to make it an ATO.

Isn't there a bracket that holds a float valve and the sensors? I wonder if you can purchase that separately if you do what you recommended.

Frequent Visitor
    I'm not sure about that but probably at a later date. Most just diy something. But if you want turn key then it should be available soon.

New User
    Can't wait to get my hands on the new items. Waiting to upgrade to the new apex as soon as the new energy bar EB832 is released in the UK. I was told this will happen this year. Any confirmation on the date please?

Regular Vistor
    im impatient as well hope its soon

Frequent Visitor
    Any update on the Ai Prime HD updates? I just won one and would like to integrate it with my Apex 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GugsJr View Post
    Any update on the Ai Prime HD updates? I just won one and would like to integrate it with my Apex 2016
    I wouldn't hold your breath. AI got bought out by ecotech and they have been avoiding any useful interaction with neptune ever since they released their reeflink. It's almost like they don't want anything they make neptune compatible so people are forced to buy reeflinks.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234