Thread: Please add old Input Log view as option

New User

Please add old Input Log view as option

I like the new input log view as it provides a lot more detail through mouse interaction, allows you to compare charts, and provides an increased date range. These are all good things.

However, I used the old view daily to quickly scroll through all the parameters I am monitoring to take a quick look at the trends and make sure nothing is off. This becomes much more difficult and time consuming with the new input log view, especially on a mobile device.

My request is... can the old input log view be added back as a separate view? Maybe called "input log basic" or something like that? Or can there we a check box at the top to switch between basic (old) or detailed (new)?

New User
    Alternatively, if we could add multiple charts and save the view so that it would automatically load every time that would work as well. Having to go through the menus to create every chart you want to look at every time you want to look at charts is such a pain it renders this tool almost useless for my purposes, and this was one of the best features of Fusion in my opinion.

New User
    Ditto,
    As I was trying to sell someone else on the system I was bragging about how awesome the charts were. I looked really foolish when I went there and they were gone. I kept trying to figure out how to get back the old screen. After a few minutes the guy lost interest. IMHO this was a very poor change. Please put it back the way it was.

Thanks

Mike