Thread: Every time I log in

Regular Vistor

Every time I log in

As the title says, every time I log in here is a screenshot of what I get,

It doesn't matter if I sign out correctly, tick the remember me box, sign in automatically, anyone got any clues as to why this might be? I only have one Neptune fusion account, so it's not conflicting usernames or passwords, and there's only one person allowed to view my apex and that's me (owner) thanks

Regular Vistor

Every time I log in

I should have mentioned, this is after signing in to the app, I then have to press the "go to login page" button, which brings up the web interface login, so effectively i actually have to log in twice.

NSI Member
    Check your bookmark. If you bookmarked the actual device overview page instead of the logon page it will do that.

Regular Vistor
    Using the actual apex fusion app? Not safari

Regular Vistor

Every time I log in

So here is a more clear visual on what's happening
    Open this app

Sign in
    Get this message and press "go to login"
    Login with the exact same username and password as before
    Then get access to my apex list, press on my apex and there's my dashboard, do you see how I have to login twice? I don't think it should be like that

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    What does it do when you select the "stay signed in" switch to "on"?
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by nicholb View Post
    Check your bookmark. If you bookmarked the actual device overview page instead of the logon page it will do that.
    While this is good advice if accessing Fusion directly using a web browser, this does not apply if using the Fusion app.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by iamchadster View Post
    What does it do when you select the "stay signed in" switch to "on"?
    It doesn't matter, it just does the first sign in automatically, I still have to press return to login and sign in manually from there

Frequent Visitor
    i use a mac for accesing fusion, everytime i log in is the same BS, even if i have fusion opened in a page and stray from that page for an hour or so and want to go back to the page with fusion, i got through the same log in procedures and sometimes i have to do it twice because fusion states that that particular session has expired

Regular Vistor
    While I'm still having this small but slightly annoying problem, is there an actual app that uses the data collected from our apex's and displayed in graphs etc rather than a web interface?

Another issue I have is editing/creating custom programs, the cursor seems to do wierd things in wierd places, I can't seem to tap and hold to place the cursor exactly where I want it, I have been playing around with temp settings for cooling fans blowing across my tank

Regular Vistor
    Another thing, zooming on graphs, absolutely horrible,

Neptune, please don't take this the wrong way, please take it as constructive criticism,

The iOS app is crap, I haven't tried the android app, but this web interface is terrible, and that's what this "app" seems to be (just a web interface), so far for me the only thing it's good for are turning things on and off, and reading my tanks parameters, and even then I have to log into the app TWICE!! I'm goin back to the bookmark in my safari app, I'll check the app from time to time to see if it's improved though, my 2cents

Regular Vistor
    I have been getting the exact same thing with the fusion app, but only on an older ipad running ios9. For me it seems to stay loged in about 24 hrs or so before I have to relog in twice. Wanted to use my old ipad as a Fusion display by my tanks, but this bug makes it annoying.

Regular Vistor
    Not sure if it's available on iOS, but I have used and app called dolphin on android (galaxy tab) for what u want to do, this same thing still happens to me on both the app and safari, kinda sucks

Regular Vistor
    There are three ways to log into the apex from an ipad.
    1) Directly over wifi
    2) Safari to Fusion
    3) Fusion app

Number two works and if I leave safari open with Fusion page open it does not loose the login. Number 3 kicks me off after one day and I have to double log in again