Thread: Wav patterns

Frequent Visitor

Wav patterns

I have it on inverse and pipeline. What does inverse do? I have my right at 100% and left at 20 % but when I check my apexfusion app on my phone sometimes it's at random percentages. What's the point of the 20% setting I have? Just looking for clarification here.

Frequent Contributor iamchadster's Avatar
    When one pump is mirroring or running opposite (inverse) of the pump you have chosen as the "master" then you choose what % of master pump you want the slaved pump to follow. Ok that was confusing, for example: Let's say that I have my master pump set at 80% constant and the slaved pump set at 50%. The slaved pump will run at 50% of the master's intensity or 40%.

In pulse mode, or pipeline or whatever you choose on the master, when the pump is turing on and off while in mirror both pumps will come on at the same time and off at the same time. In inverse, one pump will be on and one will be off, etc.

Also, see Page 7

https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...QuickStart.pdf
    Chad

Frequent Visitor
    I'm using inverse.

New User
    I am curious also..
    ...If I leave pump 2 at inverse 100... at night when I run 10% Mavericks on pump 1, does pump 2 run at 90%, or will it alternate at the 10% level?

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by iamchadster View Post
    When one pump is mirroring or running opposite (inverse) of the pump you have chosen as the "master" then you choose what % of master pump you want the slaved pump to follow. Ok that was confusing, for example: Let's say that I have my master pump set at 80% constant and the slaved pump set at 50%. The slaved pump will run at 50% of the master's intensity or 40%.

In pulse mode, or pipeline or whatever you choose on the master, when the pump is turing on and off while in mirror both pumps will come on at the same time and off at the same time. In inverse, one pump will be on and one will be off, etc.

Also, see Page 7

https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...QuickStart.pdf
    Yeap, that was confused. Glad I found this.
    Now, what is Back mode? How does it "operate in sync with the selected Reference pump"?

New User
    I set my 3rd pump up on the back mode...it turns on and off in some pattern. Not sure what it doing. Have its set at 15% referencing pump 1. Any higher and it blows sand around. (I have a 96x30x30 tank) 2 pumps on the middle side panels and one center rear wall.