Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EB832 not reporting Amps or Watts at times and undervoltage

What error are you referring too? I see no error in your screenshot. However, I do see one thing that you might have done incorrectly... you used a telnet command of 'eb8zero 1'. The syntax of the command is 'eb8zero #' where # is the Aquabus address of the EnergyBar of interest. It's unlikely that your EnergyBar is at Aquabus address 1; Address 1 is normally reserved for a display module. Typically, the first EB832 connected to an Apex or Apex EL is at address 2. Use the left-most column of the Modules List in APEX Fusion to positively identify the address of the desired EnergyBar.

BTW, it is poor forum behavior to bump a thread barely a half hour after you posted. Please show some patience.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Thank you and sorry for the lack of etiquette. I will attempt it again tonight using the 3. Please review the picture to confirm it’s accurate
    Attached Images Attached Images

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Themoth View Post
    Thank you and sorry for the lack of etiquette. I will attempt it again tonight using the 3. Please review the picture to confirm it’s accurate
    thank you anyway Fam, Going to the Neptune Professionals with a call on Monday to resolve this issues. I report back so others will be helped!

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by Themoth View Post
    thank you anyway Fam, Going to the Neptune Professionals with a call on Monday to resolve this issues. I report back so others will be helped!
    NEPTUNE determined its a faulty power bar and they are replacing it.

New User
    Hey Neptune family. I'm having trouble with this. I was finally able to use my Mac to get the original command to open, but I never saw a place to login or to access anything from there. I tried just posting the eb8zero 2 command, but it just stated command not found. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Dustin

Dustin, it sounds like you only opened Terminal but did not issue the nc command as described elsewhere in this thread.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Dustin, it sounds like you only opened Terminal but did not issue the nc command as described elsewhere in this thread.
    I believe I did. I did this below version. It then popped up several lines of things about the apex, but that’s where I then wasn’t sure how to proceed.

nc -c 192.168.1.50 23

New User
    This is what I get when completing the original command. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 8.59.51 PM.png

You did not follow the examples given. The number 23 must be specified in the nc command as shown

New User
    You did not follow the examples given. The number 23 must be specified in the nc command as shown
    Thanks for the help. I did miss the "23" at the end. I was able to get it reset and is now working properly.

D

Quote Originally Posted by dcwosbee View Post
    Thanks for the help. I did miss the "23" at the end. I was able to get it reset and is now working properly.

D

Frequent Visitor
    Hi Russ,

Is there a way to calibrate EB832 voltage readings via telnet? I have one that is reading 10v higher than the others, and confirmed this with a multimeter. I performed the amperage calibration.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHarold View Post
    Hi Russ,

Is there a way to calibrate EB832 voltage readings via telnet? I have one that is reading 10v higher than the others, and confirmed this with a multimeter. I performed the amperage calibration.
    There is not.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12