If Temp > 80.0 Then OFF

Programming of HeaterTwo_3_7:
Fallback OFF
If Temp2 < RT+-0.2 Then ON
If Temp2 > RT+0.1 Then OFF
If Temp > 80.0 Then OFF

Email Alarms:
Set OFF
If Temp2 < 76.5 Then ON (.5 below lowest setting in seasonal table)
If Temp2 > 80.1 Then ON (.6 above highest setting in seasonal table)
If Temp > 80.1 Then ON (.6 above highest setting in seasonal table)
If Temp < 76.5 Then ON (.5 below lowest setting in seasonal table)
If Power EB8_3 Off 000 Then ON
If Power EB4_4 Off 000 Then ON
If Power EB8_5 Off 000 Then ON
If pH > 8.40 Then ON
If pH < 7.80 Then ON

Goals:

1. Protection and Redundancy -
    1. If my Return Pump fails, I will eventually program another outlet to kick on secondary pump to return water to the display. This ensures my DT continues to be heated.
    2. I want the heaters to primarily focus on the temperature of the DT. I find it acceptable to have larger short-term swings in the sump. (currently it increases .5 above RT for the Sump probe).
    3. If a heater gets stuck on, I want the Apex to turn it off when heating reaches optimal setting (or slightly above)
    4. If a Temp probe fails, my understanding is it sets at 20F (whether or not this is true, I want protection against it for both heaters to have a secondary Max Min based on the second probe.

2. Not overworking the heaters or outlets
    1. Currently they turn on/off 18 times in one day. Is this too often to cycle?

Yes, I will be checking my heaters bi-annually to ensure the built in thermostat is working. If this is the case, is it too much risk to turn Fallback to ON for One of these heaters?

Thanks for guidance and recommendations. Please read the entire post before commenting or suggesting changes.