Thread: Measuraments - Fix SALIFERT Alkalinity value ( 2010-> test version)

Measuraments - Fix SALIFERT Alkalinity value ( 2010-> test version)

Hi all,

From 2010 Salifert is selling a "new" version, more accurate, of the KH - Alkalinity test... All people well know this.

We are in the 2017, of course, and I think after 7 years the old pre-2010 version is now out of stock. If not, the test are out of validity date, so is the same.

Someone of Neptune staff, is thinkig about finally fix the input form of Apex Fusion - Alkalinity test (Salifert brand)?

At this time, the form is inaccurate and really impractical... it's simple, to leave the difference of -0.3 dKH value of new tests in the calculation, but why not fix the problem directly in fusion?

thanks

Matteo

Regular Vistor
    i was wondering if this issue was addressed in the latest software update, which I havent installed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by five.five-six View Post
    i was wondering if this issue was addressed in the latest software update, which I havent installed yet.
    Measurements entry is a feature of APEX Fusion, which is a web site. Updating your Apex firmware does not update Fusion - that is done by the Fusion web site developers.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Take a look at this thread. I don't have my latest Salifert instruction sheet handy, but I remember noting the same issue when I first started logging. A Russ states in the thread, the difference may be measurable but is of no practical significance. The consistency and trend of the measurements is more important and that can be followed without issue.

If you are the type that just can't get over the discrepancy, just enter the values by hand rather than the reading off of the syringe and you're good!

Regular Vistor
    I might get a bug up my butt to creat a Salifert to apex DKH drop conversion table.