Thread: WAV pumps completely stopped working after 2 weeks

New User

WAV pumps completely stopped working after 2 weeks

My new WAV starter kit has been up and running just fine for a couple weeks until I noticed the water was not moving anymore despite my apex saying everything was working and on. The pumps will not respond to any manual commands and the POSERR is showing for both pumps even though the haven't moved at all. The apex display is not responding to setting the home positions or to turning the position alarm off. Does anyone have any input or solutions for me?

New User
    I just shut down and restarted my whole Apex and now it says both pumps are missing.

I presume you have the classic apex (not 2016): Try unplug/plug the BUS cable (usb style connector) from the 1LINK module. The LED on the module must be green on, not flashing or off.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by MeoMat View Post
    I presume you have the classic apex (not 2016): Try unplug/plug the BUS cable (usb style connector) from the 1LINK module. The LED on the module must be green on, not flashing or off.
    I did that a few times and it has always been a solid green LED.

Do you try to check if the WAWs are listed in the module page of the Classic Dashboard?
    If you connect to the apex locally with a web browser, in the page: Configuration -> Module Setup you must view the 1Link module and each Waw's pump too.
    So you are sure that the pump are connected to the aquabus. If not, try to disconnect/reconnect the pumps to 1Link.
    If the pumps are listed, click on "set home postition" and check if pumps start.

A "upgrade firmware" and "submit module change" could be useful, if are listed but nothing happens.

New User
    I can't get into that page it sits there loading for hours but doesn't do anything.

All the connections are good and still says "missing"

Regular Vistor
    Hi JJB103

I had the same problem. try to put 1 and 1 pump in and look if the flow starts. i had 3 wav pumpe and one day the pumps was shut down and in fusion everythinge was fine. i did a reset and then it says missing on my pumps, i unplug and replug and found out that one of the pumps was shuting down the 1link modul.