Thread: Some Apex Fusion design suggestions

New User

Some Apex Fusion design suggestions

Hi, Been using the APEX Fusion interface for a while now, at this point I use it for everything that it does, only going to the classic interface for things like probe calibrations, etc. I do find it a great solution. But I do have a couple of suggestions that would make it easier to use, especially on mobile devices.

• It would be nice if you could have user-define color coded outlets. This would make it easy to go to the lighting section. It is nice the bar changes color based on status. Perhaps this color could be the tile background color.
    • I would also like user-definable labels that can be placed in the rows to help define groups of outlets or notes like 'Do Not Turn ON!' The ability to select bold or normal typeface might be nice, and color like I said above.
    • It would also be nice to be able to collapse graphs or graphic tiles like DOS or PH.
    • And Expand outlets to show graphs (if they are set to log)
    • On mobile devices (which I know it detects, because of the lock feature) it would be nice to enlarge some elements like the gear to make them finger clickable.

Let me know if you have questions. Great Job.

Mark

Frequent Visitor
    I like the color coding idea. Tiles can change colors depending on the conditions. So a flow graph changes green when its in range X-XX and yellow when in XX-XXX and red when below XXX. Combine this with "canned" text messages so if your flow is in range XX-XXX it sends you a text message that says "time to change GFO" the canned messages can be sent out only once for a condition and as often as you set for alarms..."Leak on the floor" would go out frequently and the tile flashes red.