Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Know your flow! The FMK is officially out!

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by mikes781 View Post
    Marine Depot pulled the same thing with me a few weeks ago. I had a FMM on backorder since early March. A few weeks ago they got them back in stock and offered them for sale on their site but never filled my backorder despite the fact that I had already paid for it. Still waiting... Poor business practices by on the part of the retailer and not really and issue with Neptune.
    Yep.... Same thing. I saw they had them listed when I had a backorder. I cancelled and ordered from aquacave. The FMM, anyways. Got the flow sensors separate since the FMK is like finding gold 'round here

Regular Vistor
    Just a heads up for anyone that is interested. Aquacave is showing the FMK in stock

Regular Vistor
    Well, I'm happy to say that after two months of waiting, nearly to the day, my FMK arrived from BRS today.

Regular Vistor
    I just picked one of these up as well. Wishing I would have reaserched a little better before purchasing. Just read that the max flow rate for the 1/2" is 250 GPH. Planned on using one of those on my biopellet reactor but it operates between 270-390.. I was going to use the other on my BRS carbon /gfo reactor but it appears I need to do some PVC work to make that fit. The only thing that will work out of the box for me is the 1" for my return pump.

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Terence View Post
    We are resuming shipments to all stores and online shops this week. Please realize that not all will all will have backordered items at the same time.

Again, we apologize but we were overwhelmed with demand for this product far past our projections.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terrance do you have any idea when the FMM will resume shipping? I ordered a FMM two months ago and everytime I speak with the retailer I'm told next week.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Regular Vistor

flow meters

I notice that there is not a 3/4" flow meter. Would it be better to take a 1" and reduce it down to 3/4 or take a 1/2" and step it up to 3/4.

Frequent Visitor
    Always go up, never down. Down will restrict flow and affect headheight.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123