Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93

Thread: COR Pump

  1. #51
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    63
    Yo can always use a step down convertor (220 to 110v).
    This is what I have for my system. You can get one on amazon.

  2. #52
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by irayfuego View Post
    Yo can always use a step down convertor (220 to 110v).
    This is what I have for my system. You can get one on amazon.
    One for another thread I think, but not keen on voiding warrranties on all other kit because Neptune don’t cater for the U.K. and elsewhere TBH. Plus the fact that the unit would be unsupported in the U.K.

  3. #53
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    63
    I just found this on Neptune´s site.
    Are those prices correct for the COR15 and COR20?.
    ... They seem kind of low.
    COR15.png

  4. #54
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    What does protected mean on some of these items?


    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  5. #55
    Master Control Freak RussM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California - US Pacific
    Posts
    15,867
    As you can see, those items are “Protected” so you cannot actually submit an order. The COR is not yet for sale so you can safely assume that those prices are not the real ones.
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

  6. #56
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    As you can see, those items are “Protected” so you cannot actually submit an order. The COR is not yet for sale so you can safely assume that those prices are not the real ones.
    That makes sense. However since the 2016 is being sold can I order a base unit for $374.95? Link please.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  7. #57
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Madrid, Spain
    Posts
    63
    This is the link ...
    https://www.neptunesystems.com/shop/?add-to-cart=30348

    You just need the password

  8. #58
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    How do I get a password, where's the registration link?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  9. #59
    Apex User zombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    7,053
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    How do I get a password, where's the registration link?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    The password is provided by neptune support ONLY for an authorised RMA. You can't use that link if you just wanna buy one.

    You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

  10. #60
    New User
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    4
    Just FYI, this was posted by Terrence on R2R back on 10/16/17 in response to when the COR is coming:


    "Soon. We are prepping them right now and they will ship within a week. (like most all pumps they are not built here in the USA so we still need to get them all here - so that part is somewhat out of our hands). "


  11. #61
    NSI Member iamchadster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Salem, Oregon
    Posts
    2,434
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefPug View Post
    Just FYI, this was posted by Terrence on R2R back on 10/16/17 in response to when the COR is coming:


    "Soon. We are prepping them right now and they will ship within a week. (like most all pumps they are not built here in the USA so we still need to get them all here - so that part is somewhat out of our hands). "

    Oh My! That's a lot of Flo!
    Chad

  12. #62
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by ReefPug View Post
    Just FYI, this was posted by Terrence on R2R back on 10/16/17 in response to when the COR is coming:


    " they are not built here in the USA

    I wonder where they are made?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  13. #63
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    I wonder where they are made?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I will give you one guess.

  14. #64
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    190
    Well, I am on my backup pump for 2 months now, and would like to get one if they come out soon. Although I am a little leary of getting the first batch of any new product. Hoping they will get in the hands of people and see some feedback.

    Sent using Tapatalk

  15. #65
    Regular Vistor ReeferGil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18
    My new build is stalled out, but I too am hoping these release soon. I doubt they'll release before Black Friday???

  16. #66
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    190
    You're probably right at this point. I am a BRS black Friday freak! I usually buy my year supply then.

    Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

  17. #67
    NSI Member Scott.h's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Clio, MI
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmo View Post
    Well, I am on my backup pump for 2 months now, and would like to get one if they come out soon. Although I am a little leary of getting the first batch of any new product. Hoping they will get in the hands of people and see some feedback.

    Sent using Tapatalk
    i wouldn't be worried. These things have been running in beta for quite some time (years) even before they were released to insiders. A lot of us have been running them and they are all working great. I'd suspect they will be available any time.

  18. #68
    New User
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    11
    They recently released the prices, so that makes me think they’ll be released soon.

  19. #69
    Master Control Freak RussM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    California - US Pacific
    Posts
    15,867

    COR Pump

    As another sign that the COR will ship fairly soon is the announcements about the new AOS versions for both Apex (2016) and Apex Classics state that these have support for the COR.
    I'm not a Neptune support rep. Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

  20. #70
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by LDC3000 View Post
    They recently released the prices, so that makes me think they’ll be released soon.
    Prices?

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  21. #71
    Regular Vistor
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    38
    According to the Neptune Systems Facebook page the COR-15 will cost $274.95 and the COR-20 will be $324.95.

  22. #72
    Frequent Visitor bigjim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Carpentersville, Il
    Posts
    277
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott.h View Post
    i wouldn't be worried. These things have been running in beta for quite some time (years) even before they were released to insiders. A lot of us have been running them and they are all working great.
    The same was said about the Wav pumps when they first came out yet many people had issues with them failing.

  23. #73
    Frequent Visitor
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjim View Post
    The same was said about the Wav pumps when they first came out yet many people had issues with them failing.
    That's actually accurate.

    Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

  24. #74
    NSI Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    us, central time
    Posts
    90
    Dont worry. The reliability i have found on my COR pump is very good. Been running non stop for several months now. I know its been a long time coming, but they are being thoroughly tested to provide the best functionality and reliability possible. And so far it has met all challenges.

  25. #75
    Regular Vistor ReeferGil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    18
    Which COR pump are you testing?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •