Thread: Will the use of IceCap Gyre Interface Module contribute to overall "FLO" metric?

New User

Will the use of IceCap Gyre Interface Module contribute to overall "FLO" metric?

I currently have a pair of gyres controlled by the latest maxspect controller but the short cable mean its difficult to see the screen to see what % flow is going on at any moment in time (the controller is behind my display tank as its the only place the cable length will allow it to fit), i like the idea of the FLO metric but i dont want to have to buy another 2 interface modules unless the integration is complete.....does anyone know if the integration of the gyre with the Apex through the IceCap module will give the gyre its own FLO tile in fusion and if so will the gyre contribute to overall system FLO metric or is FLO only applicable to the wav pumps?

Quote Originally Posted by ianm View Post
    FLO only applicable to the wav pumps?
    This. FLO is a unique feature of WAVs
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    This. FLO is a unique feature of WAVs
    Thank you, let hope this is something that can be done in the future, it will add more value to the "apex ready" range of modules.

Regular Vistor
    I was hoping it would be able to be added to the flow calculation as well. Any news on of this will be possible in the future?