Thread: New flow module??

Regular Vistor

New flow module??

So I love my Apex and am addicted to adding as many modules as I can afford. However, what the heck is the point of the new flow meter? I mean, I can see using t once to know what your flow is while you're setting up and plumbing, but otherwise, who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by SycoCell View Post
    So I love my Apex and am addicted to adding as many modules as I can afford. However, what the heck is the point of the new flow meter? I mean, I can see using t once to know what your flow is while you're setting up and plumbing, but otherwise, who cares?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well. I assume you are not a control freak, so.....let's pretend. At a minimal it could tell you that: 1) a pump has died (when you are away from your tank) or 2) that it is not performing up to par (needs maintenance), or 3) that something is stuck in your PVC somewhere (a snail maybe, or build up from Carbon dosing?).