Thread: Multiple dashboard views

Frequent Visitor

Multiple dashboard views

Is there a way to create multiple pages for Fusion views? It would be great to be able to have the ability to just show a series of graphs or numbers on one screen and different configurations on others. When viewing on a tablet that is mounted it would be nice to be able to see some numbers from across the room rather than having to go right up to the tablet and scroll through a screen. It would also help with the issue of screen layout changes being propagated to all devices using fusion.

Frequent Visitor
    Funny I was going to ask this very same question.

I think this would be an awesome addition. Keep things more organized. I tend to create virtual Outlets that I use to for example turn off return, skimmer, and ATO just before I do my water change, then turn on my Drain pump. I would like to keep the original Outlets on their own page etc.

Thanks

Jim

Frequent Visitor
    This can be done in Classic view, but not Fusion. I would also like these feature

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by clsanchez77 View Post
    This can be done in Classic view, but not Fusion. I would also like these feature
    Would like to see that as well. Have different size screens and even though it scales great multiple dashboards would be very cool!

New User
    I would also like to have this. I am using a Fire tablet attached to the tank for a dashboard and want it to show just the basics. But with only one dashboard configuration this is almost impossible.

Let have this in the next version please.