Thread: Manual for the FMM or FMK

Frequent Visitor

Manual for the FMM or FMK

Has a PDF manual been created like the other modules? I can't find it. I have reviewed the great video that the fantastic posts that RussM put above, but I always try to read the PDF before starting my install.

Manual for the FMM or FMK

Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Change is hard, but I can adjust.

Thanks for the quick reply. The video is great and there is more than enough information with your posts.

Frequent Visitor
    I got it but it won't work with the last generation of Apex controllers? Where does it say that?

Quote Originally Posted by karimwassef View Post
    I got it but it won't work with the last generation of Apex controllers? Where does it say that?
    What exactly are you saying or asking?

The FMM and all packages which include the FMM (LDK, FMK, & ATK) work with every Apex model.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    I got it and it won't work. I get a beeping blinking red light and won't connect to my Apex. I assumed it's because it's not compatible.

Frequent Visitor
    I can confirm - Mine is working fine with an old Apex. I would call support. They are great.

Frequent Visitor
    I did get the FMM to show up on the local network dashboard. I needed to update the firmware, but unfortunately the Apex had a hardware problem - so going back to Neptune.

I keep a backup since these things have happened before and that one's up.

My Fusion doesn't have a "module" button? Is that video only for the new Apex? Is there an alternate access to the modules on the classic Apex Fusion?