Haven't been on here in a while due to a round with Lung Cancer even though never smoked but cancer free for almost 2 years now. My Apex has run smoothly for years and took care of my tank while I was down. Fast forward to last night. The power went out due to a transformer (no bad weather) but my Apex and router were connected to a back up power supply so it was on. Power was out about an hour and a half and came back on and everything seemed to be working. I get home from work to feed fish and can't access Fusion. Rebooted router, wireless bridge and Apex still can't connect. Then I notice my Vortechs don't seem to be following program. I connect on my laptop through my network and they say Auto and estream and when I look at the programs they all say fallback estream date and time of power outage and has times of programming with the same message after. I tried to reprogram but got errors so I checked my profiles and they are all gone. When I try to enter profiles it will only take one and the click down/up won't show any profiles. So for now I set up one profile and programmed the Vortechs to use that so I have flow. Everything else is working correctly.Any ideas what went wrong and more importantly how do I get my profiles back to reprogram Vortechs and be able to connect to Fusion? Fusion just says communication error. It is the Apex Classic Firmware 4.32L_7A14. When I try to login to Fusion it won't connect and I hit diagnose it recommends updating firmware and then says the large number of disconnects almost always indicates corruption on the Apex. Any help would be greatly appreciated.