Thread: Cannot configure Radion in Fusion

New User

Cannot configure Radion in Fusion

So I got a PAR meter rented and I wanted to make sure my radions are calibrated as I had not done that and the low light colors are always off. Figured if I'm going to go to the effort of playing with a PAR meter I might as well get that basic thing done. I don't know if its the way that it is or the way I do it but every time I use the Ecosmart website/connection manager I have to relink the radions. Anyway.

I have the Radions linked, I can power them on and off using the Apex Fusion website. What I can't do is set the program the way I want it. When I click on the gear on the radion slider the website more or less freezes up and never takes me to outlet programming/Radion Wizard(whatever its called). It does this for both of my radions. Strangely enough before I started going through extraordinary means I could still open my old (missing) Radion configuration.
    So, I have at this point:

So, Its an Apex Lite, WXM, 1Link, 2 WAV, 2 DOS,

1. unplugged and plugged back in the lights, apex and WXM.
    2. Upgraded firmware and updated module firmware
    3. Deleted WXM Module and relinked Radions
    4. Changed Radion names(thinking maybe there was a conflict in the module)
    5. Deleted Apex from Fusion account and relinked

I'm at a huge loss at this point. I have no idea what to do. Ideas, any, please.

Delete the OLD Radions outlets , it seem there is a conflict between the old and the new one .
    Alain

New User
    when I deleted the wxm module and reconnected everything the old radion profiles went away. at this point I've also initialized the memory(reset to factory) and still no dice.

New User
    Ive got the same issue. Ive done everything you have except blow out the apex itself. Seems like fusion is the issue. Waiting for a response from Neptune

New User
    Same thing happening to me too. I updated my Apex classic to the new firmware and now I cannot get to the programming wizard in fusion. Fusion just hangs when I try to.

New User
    The other thing thats happening now is I get lighting. I could not get lighting before, now its just going nutso.

- - - Updated - - -

Now they are acting like its in demo mode or something like that.

New User
    guess ill wait to link my radions then until this is fixed

New User
    add me to the list that appears to be a hot issue from looking at the time of post in front of me ,, I have 2 radions that I attached to WXM .. I just got an xr15 for my refugium .. when I hooked it up along with updating apex FW Now my older radion is showing missing every few hours and I can NOT get the gear box to open it just hangs and freezes the app up ..anybody figure out what is going on yet and can assist me ?? please chime in

Frequent Visitor riverchemistry's Avatar
    Can you control the Radions in any way at this point? On or Off? Go into the Radion switch on the dashboard and what does it say in the 'Address' type for the radion? maybe some pictures would help. I bet we can find a solution
    All APEX Controller
    Kessil A360's

Cannot configure Radion in Fusion

An issue has been identified in the recent Fusion update that in some cases, causes the Fusion session to hang when attempting to access a Radion configuration page. This issue is not caused by the AOS/firmware updates which were just released a few days ago. The developers are aware and will be working on resolution ASAP.

Do not reset your Apex, delete your WXM or Radions, or do anything else drastic - it won't help. Just hang tight - this will likely be resolved quickly.

For those of you who have Apex (2016) controllers, you can still modify your Radion programming using Apex Local instead of Fusion.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

New User
    I'm guessing this problem extends to the AWM module and the AI lights ?
    I'm having similar problems

Quote Originally Posted by liverockuk View Post
    I'm guessing this problem extends to the AWM module and the AI lights ?
    I'm having similar problems
    I'm having the same problem even after deleting the wxm module reading everything fortunately my vortechs were recognized again but the Radion does what everyone is describing

When trying to pair Radions to your WXM , make sure the Vortech pumps are powered OFF , also all other Radion except for the one you are trying to pair . Pair them one by one with other stuffs OFF .
    Alain

Quote Originally Posted by Alain B View Post
    When trying to pair Radions to your WXM , make sure the Vortech pumps are powered OFF , also all other Radion except for the one you are trying to pair . Pair them one by one with other stuffs OFF .
    So are you saying turn off the pumps in fusion then go to the web interface attach the radion, go back to fusion and see if you can configure it? Nope don't work
    I also tried staying in fusion and turning pumps off. Then open the Radion
    i've spent over a day trying to configure this

Quote Originally Posted by bescher View Post
    So are you saying turn off the pumps in fusion then go to the web interface attach the radion, go back to fusion and see if you can configure it? Nope don't work
    I also tried staying in fusion and turning pumps off. Then open the Radion
    i've spent over a day trying to configure this

It also locks up fusion as well

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    An issue has been identified in the recent Fusion update that in some cases, causes the Fusion session to hang when attempting to access a Radion configuration page. This issue is not caused by the AOS/firmware updates which were just released a few days ago. The developers are aware and will be working on resolution ASAP.

Do not reset your Apex, delete your WXM or Radions, or do anything else drastic - it won't help. Just hang tight - this will likely be resolved quickly.
    This issue has been resolved; an update to Fusion was made this morning.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    This issue has been resolved; an update to Fusion was made this morning.
    Hmm I will retry again but as if 3:25Pm CST it still had not been fixed here

New User
    All good for me now!