Thread: Changed out defective head unit. Now cant configure wxm Radion gen 3's or MP10

Frequent Visitor

Changed out defective head unit. Now cant configure wxm Radion gen 3's or MP10

I have tried everything and I just can get my WXM to link with my Radion Gen 3's. I also cannot get my WXM to see my Vortec mp10's.

I have a apex 2016 that was working awesome until about a week ago. apex sent me a new head unit and now........

I remember there was a series of buttons on the MP10 to get it to link, but its not in the MP10 manual and I cant find it.

Frequent Visitor

Frequent Visitor
    IMG_1883.JPG

This is all I get this little blue wheel

New User
    I am getting the same issue. I don't have a blue wheel but I cant configure any of my lights

Frequent Visitor
    Hi John,

Sorry that you are having some issue with the WXM module. We are closed on the weekends.

Here is the get started guide to link your Vortech pumps to the WAM.
    https://www.neptunesystems.com/getstarted/wxm/vortech/

For not accessing the Radion light configuration if Fusion (which I learned only in the forums, would have been helpful if was told about this in the Ticket) is not working we will have to try to duplicate the issue you are having before setting up a phone support session.

Can you let us know if you are able to setup the lights using Apex Local?

First try to log into the APEX.LOCAL Dashboard follow the steps below.

1) Download and use the BROWSER tools below in the email to find your APEX Network/IP Address.
    f3Y5ucR_txxu4ljeHpYCdJ5-D-1vxbITpw.png

Download the appropriate Apex Browse Utilities Tool. There is a Windows and MAC version.

Windows
    https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...xBrowse_pc.zip

Mac
    https://www.neptunesystems.com/downl...Browse_mac.zip

2) Type the IP Address in your Web Browser while connected to the SAME internet as the APEX
    Open the internet browser. Type in the IP Address into the internet browser.

3) Then log in. Default is admin and 1234

Please let us know if you have any other questions, or need any additional clarification.

Please Reference Ticket: http://support.neptunesystems.com/he.../tickets/77126

Thank you,

Neptune Systems Support Team

-------------------------------------

Jon Mosbacher
    Neptune Systems Support
    T: 408-779-4090

Neptune Systems
    Less Hassle, More Success
    www.neptunesystems.com

Check out our new community at: forum.neptunesystems.com
    Have a Question? Need an Answer? Apex Comprehensive Reference Manual is the Solution

Check out our community at: forum.neptunesystems.com
    Neptune Systems has provided an example of programming or setup assistance that you have requested either in a written form, verbally, and/or through a remote screen share session. By using this program you agree Neptune Systems LLC, in addition to any other terms and conditions of business between us, that Neptune Systems LCC, its' directors, employees, agents and contractors ("Neptune") shall not be liable, (without limitation to the generality in contract, tort or breach of statutory duty) for any and all special, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages (including without limitation, loss of profit, loss of business, loss of data, or corruption of data, loss of goodwill, or reputation or wasted management time) which may be incurred or experienced as a result of Neptune providing this support. Such authority may only be revoked upon written notice to Neptune and acknowledgement to you of our receipt of such notice

- - - Updated - - -

This worked for me. It takes minutes 😄 Hope it works for you

Quote Originally Posted by lookforhisface View Post
    I am getting the same issue. I don't have a blue wheel but I cant configure any of my lights
    This issue with APEX Fusion was fixed this morning.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.