Thread: Using Auto Tune on MP40qd using fusion

Frequent Visitor

Using Auto Tune on MP40qd using fusion

Hi Guys
    Not sure if this is the place where this question belongs but since i am using apex fusion and use my 2 mp40qd as master/slave in fusion i am posting it here. I have a very simple question yet i cannot figure out how. Lol...my wave is way too strong and i need to bring it down so it doesn’t splash water from the top of my tank...since i have my pumps connected to fusion i cannot figure out how to access the AUTO TUNE feature or reduce the intensity of the wave...Can someone help. Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you using a WXM, or are the pumps just plugged into an EnergyBar outlet.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Are you using a WXM, or are the pumps just plugged into an EnergyBar outlet.
    You got it yes i am running them using wxm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ok, that helps. There is no Auto-Tune capability when the Vortechs are paired to a WXM. Any Auto-tune settings you may have had in the pumps prior to pairing them to the WXM were wiped out when you reset the pumps are part of the pairing process. So Auto-tune is not even in the picture here.

In order to make them work at all, you have to have programmed them using the Apex. Go to the Outputs page in Fusion, and look for the names of the Vortechs; if need be, look in the Type column - the Vortechs will have an output type of 'votrech'. Click on one, then edit the programming as desired. Then do the same for the other.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Frequent Visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by RussM View Post
    Ok, that helps. There is no Auto-Tune capability when the Vortechs are paired to a WXM. Any Auto-tune settings you may have had in the pumps prior to pairing them to the WXM were wiped out when you reset the pumps are part of the pairing process. So Auto-tune is not even in the picture here.

In order to make them work at all, you have to have programmed them using the Apex. Go to the Outputs page in Fusion, and look for the names of the Vortechs; if need be, look in the Type column - the Vortechs will have an output type of 'votrech'. Click on one, then edit the programming as desired. Then do the same for the other.
    Hi Russ
    Thanks for your reply. When I paired them I followed the manual of wxm and since than they have both been in my fusion page no worries. Yes I toned down the intensity from 100 to 80% and it has worked. I was just trying to figure if fusion has an option like autotune...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk