Thread: MP40's + Vortech Battery Backup + WXM not turning powerheads off?

New User

MP40's + Vortech Battery Backup + WXM not turning powerheads off?

Hey!

I purchased a vortech battery backup the other day after a power outage and 3 hours of siphoning water from buckets, then pouring back into my tank to circulate water! Not fun, but hoping the vortech battery backup will help in the future. I installed it earlier today, but my vortechs will not turn off as they previously did before. Is this how the battery backup is intended to work?? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!

Regular Vistor
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergetic View Post
    Hey!

I purchased a vortech battery backup the other day after a power outage and 3 hours of siphoning water from buckets, then pouring back into my tank to circulate water! Not fun, but hoping the vortech battery backup will help in the future. I installed it earlier today, but my vortechs will not turn off as they previously did before. Is this how the battery backup is intended to work?? Or am I missing something?

Thanks!
    Look in the comprehensive user guide under programming Vortechs. There is a blurb about this. I just don't recall what it says