Thread: HELP with advanced programming.

New User

HELP with advanced programming.

Hello everyone, Im having an issue with my MP10's. I have a WXM for them also. Here is the issue. If I use feed A to feed, or feed B for maintenance, the mp10s will turn off. But I have noticed that if I hit cancel or allow the time to run down, my mp10's will start at 100% and in Fusion it shows them "Missing" for about a minute and then they resume their normal speed. I cant have this because they are blasting my corals. Does anyone know how to stop this from happening? Thanks

Post the programming of your pumps ?? I guess your If Feed command is most likely set into the power outlet who is controlling the 110 v to the pump ??
    Alain

HELP with advanced programming.

Elaborating on Alain's post, you should put all programming in the Vortech output which was created when you paired the pump and the WXM; don't put If Feed statements and other conditional or If Time programming in the EnergyBar outlet for the Vortech; you don't even need to use a EB outlet for the Vortech. Better to just keep plug it into a wall outlet or power strip, and use that EB outlet for something else. If you do use a EB outlet for a Vortech, program it simply to be always on:

Fallback ON
    Set ON
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.