Thread: Solid green light on front of DŌS

Regular Vistor

Solid green light on front of DŌS

Past couple of days my left pump has a solid green light instead of the solid orange it still seems to be running its program and light turns blue when pumping but gos back to green after I have an apex lite with latest update and my DŌS has the latest update too. I've unplugged it and plugged both the USB and power cables still have solid green light anybody else run into this or know what it means I've had my DŌS for about 7 months now

Regular Vistor
    This is exactly what mine is doing.
    Did you find a solution??

Regular Vistor
    Nope never did I updated my apex and reflashed my DOS And my light is still green but it seems to be working the same and dosing fine is yours working with the green light

Regular Vistor
    It seems to be working fine.
    Mine turned green almost a month ago.... Looks to be around the same time as yours.
    I wonder if this is a coincidence?

Regular Vistor
    Maybe it's some weird bug dive both of ours went out at the same time

New User
    Any updates on this? I run two DOS units (4 total heads), and one of mine turned solid green about a 2-3 weeks ago as well. Strange that my other DOS has stayed solid orange. As far as I can tell it is still working correctly?

Regular Vistor
    Mine has stayed solid green for over a month now still working like it should though never found the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likely a hardware issue in the light circuit since there isn't a hardware code for solid green (at least not in the manual). If it still works just fine I wouldn't worry about it. You could always send an email to support to make sure it isn't some hidden diagnostic code.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie View Post
    Likely a hardware issue in the light circuit since there isn't a hardware code for solid green (at least not in the manual). If it still works just fine I wouldn't worry about it. You could always send an email to support to make sure it isn't some hidden diagnostic code.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.
    Has this topic even been answered. I bought a DOS today and by the evening I had a solid green light on my left pump head. Has anyone heard any explanation about this? It’s been 5 years…