ATK not running wit DOS AWC

Here's my programming:

Fallback OFF
    Set OFF
    If ATO_Lo OPEN Then ON
    If ATO_Up CLOSED Then OFF
    If Output DOS_AWC = ON Then OFF
    Defer 001:00 Then ON

It works if I take out the AWC line. I've also tried putting the line in a couple different spots. The AWC is set to run at midnight. The switch for it is set to auto but it shows TBL above it not on or off.

ATK not running wit DOS AWC

A DOS output programmed with and actively running table data (created by a Fusion wizard) will evaluate as ON even if the DOS pump is not actually running. You can't use the If Output DOS_AWC line - as you discovered, it does not work as you expected. Instead, use an If Time statement to hold the ATO outlet OFF during the time period the AWC is in program.

Of course, if you are running AWC with concurrent remove & add operations, the sump water level will not change during AWC, so there's no reason to suppress ATO during that period.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Sorry my tapping on my phone is worse than usual tonight - I fixed several errors my post.
    Please do not send me PMs with technical questions or requesting assistance - use the forums for Apex help. PM me ONLY if the matter is of a private or personal nature. Thanks.

Regular Vistor
    The removal and addition do not happen concurrently but consecutively. I use a single head and run it forwards and backwards for the WC. I'll give the time function a try. There's no other way you can think of to do it so that if I change my AWC schedule that I won't have to update the ATK too? Maybe make a profile or something?

Regular Vistor
    How do you use a single DOS head to do a AWC? The only way I can think you do this is have the head add the new saltwater first and then draw out an equal volume in reverse. That would mean you need enough space in your sump for the new saltwater prior to drawing out the old. And since the sump level would rise you'd need to turn off the skimmer during this process to prevent overflowing. And you'd need a delay so the new saltwater could mix thoroughly prior to removing an equal volume of old. Is that what you are doing? Just curious what the programming language for that looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg37 View Post
    The removal and addition do not happen concurrently but consecutively. I use a single head and run it forwards and backwards for the WC. I'll give the time function a try. There's no other way you can think of to do it so that if I change my AWC schedule that I won't have to update the ATK too? Maybe make a profile or something?

Regular Vistor
    I have it take the water out first which drops the water level, then added the same amount back in. I use a T fitting and a couple check valves to direct the flow depending on if it is being pushed or drawn. The waste gets directed to a drain and the nsw comes from a reservoir.

Regular Vistor
    Got any pics of that? Very interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flagg37 View Post
    I have it take the water out first which drops the water level, then added the same amount back in. I use a T fitting and a couple check valves to direct the flow depending on if it is being pushed or drawn. The waste gets directed to a drain and the nsw comes from a reservoir.