Thread: Feature Request: Season Table Tile

New User

Feature Request: Season Table Tile

Hi all!

I'm a massive control freak and have a pretty extensive Apex setup. More often than not, I hear the occasional beep or alarm, but due to the way my alarms are programmed, I cannot directly see the trigger. Lately, it's been due to my temp being ever so slightly out, but because I use the season table I don't even know what temperature it should be. I could check, but when I'm not home it's difficult. It would be awesome to have a Tile on fusion which showed the 'temp of the day' so to speak and the moon/sun rise + intensity. That way I would be able to actually see if everything is performing correctly without me having to be A) home or B) log into the apex locally.

Thanks and keep up the good work Neptune!
    Chany

Quote Originally Posted by Chanyman View Post
    Hi all!

I'm a massive control freak and have a pretty extensive Apex setup. More often than not, I hear the occasional beep or alarm, but due to the way my alarms are programmed, I cannot directly see the trigger. Lately, it's been due to my temp being ever so slightly out, but because I use the season table I don't even know what temperature it should be. I could check, but when I'm not home it's difficult. It would be awesome to have a Tile on fusion which showed the 'temp of the day' so to speak and the moon/sun rise + intensity. That way I would be able to actually see if everything is performing correctly without me having to be A) home or B) log into the apex locally.

Chany

You can set up a VO and program it as such ( i dont need to know what temp it should be , all i need to know is if the temp is off ) :

Capture.PNG

Just add the VO to the alarm and email programming , when it beep , you will know exactly what is going on .
    Alain

Regular Vistor
    Hi all!

Chany
    I would love to see this exact same thing. I am also using the seasonal table, and it would be great to know this information at a glance. It just needs to be an informational tile, very similar to the clock.

New User
    Well, this kind of doesn't really solve my problem. Unless I create an alarm for each exact temperature, it doesn't send me what temperature it's at, and considering I'm using the season table, while I will know that the temperature is not as it should be, I don't know by how much. So I kind of don't know if I need to panic or not. My alarm programming already looks very similar to yours, so if I'm not home, I can't tell how bad a 'emergency' might be.

Regular Vistor
    Hi all!

Chany
    This actually would be a nice feature...

M

Regular Vistor
    I would also like to see this feature.