Thread: ATK (FMM) Programming during Feed Cycle

New User

ATK (FMM) Programming during Feed Cycle

I am considering buying the ATK. My current feed cycle shuts off my pumps which cause the water level in my sump to rise approx 1 1/2" during feeding. Can the FMM be programmed so the second higher optical sensor does not throw an alarm during the feed cycle as well?

Regular Vistor
    Yes I believe so if your running it via Apex vs stand alone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New User
    glassink - I believe both you and I are in the same boat when it comes to ATK. When I start a feed cycle it shuts off my return pump which creates a back siphon. Did you find a solution for disabling the alarm when you start a feed cycle and water level rises in your sump to the second sensor?

Quote Originally Posted by wolfecs View Post
    glassink - I believe both you and I are in the same boat when it comes to ATK. When I start a feed cycle it shuts off my return pump which creates a back siphon. Did you find a solution for disabling the alarm when you start a feed cycle and water level rises in your sump to the second sensor?
    You need a virtual outlet for the alarm. Remove the high sensor alarm from your email. Create the following virtual outlet and replace "return" with your return pumps name and ATK_HI with whatever you named that. Change the 5 minute defer to at least 30 seconds longer than it takes for water level to stabilize after the return pump is turned on.

HighH2O
    Set OFF
    If ATK_HI CLOSED Then ON
    If Outlet Return = OFF Then OFF
    Defer 005:00 Then ON

In your email, remove the ATK_HI alarm and replace it with this

If Outlet HighH2O = ON Then ON

You might be an engineer if...You have no life and can prove it mathematically.

New User
    Zombie- thanks for programming. The virtual outlet was just the solution I needed. Is it common for so much water to shoot out of the siphon quick connect provided in the kit when the ATO is on?

New User
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfecs View Post
    Zombie- thanks for programming. The virtual outlet was just the solution I needed. Is it common for so much water to shoot out of the siphon quick connect provided in the kit when the ATO is on?
    Yes that’s perfectly normal. That hole is meant to prevent back-siphon from your sump when the PMUP shuts off.